The Veterans Advisory Committee is a body appointed by the Board of Supervisors.
- The Board of Supervisors created the Veterans Advisory Committee on September 21, 2021.
- The Board of Supervisors recognizes all whom have served in the armed forces beginning with the Revolutionary War and all wars and conflicts where men and women have served the United States of America to protect our inalienable rights, Constitution and way of life.
- The establishment of the Veterans Advisory Committee will serve to create awareness of the issues faced by veterans and active- duty members; provide support and resources to veterans and military families in the community and develop methods of recognizing the service
of its veterans and resident military and their families.
- The Veterans Advisory Committee consists of five (5) Doylestown Township residents and one (1) Board of Supervisors Liaison. Meetings will take place every other month with the intention of making recommendations to the Board of Supervisors on ways to honor our
- Veterans and those who have served and reside in Doylestown Township.
Please direct all correspondence to:
[member’s name], Veterans Advisory Committee
425 Wells Rd.
Doylestown, PA 18901
Meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the 4th Thursday, every other month at the Doylestown Township Municipal Building.
Next Scheduled Meeting
There are no upcoming meetings scheduled.
|Ryan Manion||Board of Supervisors Liaison|