Situated within Turk Park, The Doylestown Dog Park is a 3-acre member based dog park where dogs can run and play off leash
- Location: 1082 Almshouse Rd, Warrington, PA 18976
- Hours: 6 am – 9pm (or sunset, whichever comes first)
- Closed for Maintenance: 2nd Tuesday of the Month, 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
About the Dog Park
The Doylestown Dog Park is a 3 acre fenced area at Turk Park where dogs are allowed to play off leash. The dog park is divided into three sections: a one-acre large dog area, a one-acre small dog area that is reserved for dogs smaller than 30 pounds and a rotation area that is closed on a rotational basis for rest and maintenance.
The Doylestown Dog Park is open to registered members only. This beautiful space is open to responsible dog lovers, and their well-behaved dogs that are willing to uphold the park system and off-leash area rules and regulations. Membership is valid for one year from registration. We will provide courtesy notices of license vaccine and membership renewal.
- Small dog area, large dog area and rotation area
- Easy access and nearby parking
- Registered members and dogs only (key fob access for safety and security)
- Double gated transition areas
- Shelter to provide shade and coverage in inclement weather
- Water fountains for both dogs and people
- Doggie bags
- Nearby walking paths (on leash)
Address & Map
1082 Almshouse Rd, Warrington, PA 18976
Steps to become a member
- Potential members must register for and attend the free Dog Park Orientation class.
- Provide required application forms, vaccination records, proof of dog license and orientation certificate to the Township.
- Preregister for membership and make payment.
- Obtain key fob to access the facility.
- Enjoy the park!
Questions, Inquiries, Concerns: Contact the administration office at 215-348-9915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.