Getting Started - Create Household Account
- Get started by logging into your household account or creating a household account.
- All dogs must be entered as members in your household (you will be asked to identify “human” or canine”
- Please consider “opting in” for email notifications to receive updates/announcements relative to the dog park.
- Visiting the dog park
- Who MAY go to the dog park?
- Household members over the age of 18 that will be taking the registered dog(s) to the dog park that have attended an orientation session.
- Registered dogs with current paperwork and shot records.
- Who may NOT go to the dog park?
- Anyone over the age of 18 that has not attended an orientation session.
- Unregistered dogs.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted in any section of the dog park (including the pavilion).
- Who MAY go to the dog park?
Orientation & First Time Registration
The success of the Doylestown Dog Park is due in part to the unique mandatory education session that is required for all park users and submission of dog license, vaccinations and attendance at an educational orientation session. We believe that our requirements result in a better educated participant who understands their responsibility as a dog park user, resulting in a positive experience for all. Register for Orientation
Dog Park Orientation (attendance required for membership):
- Preregistration is required [click here]
Note: “All” participating household members must be pre-registered
- NO walk-In participation is permitted
1st Time Member Registration > Pre-Orientation
- Gather and complete all required membership materials including,
- Following receipt and verification payment will be requested (credit card only).
- Payment will be processed and receipt forwarded via email.
- Key fob will be issued at the conclusion of the scheduled orientation session.
- Access Key Fobs will be activated in the morning on the next business day following orientation.
- Do not bring your dog(s) to orientation
- Minimum registration of six (6) people is required for the session to run
- When registering please note that even though there is no charge, you must check out and complete the payment screen in order to be registered for the orientation session. Choose the “no payment” option to complete your registration.
- Attendance at the full orientation session in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Plan to arrive early as late entry will not be permitted once the session has begun.
- At the end of the session, you will receive an attendance certificate required for registration.
First Time Registration
First time registration can be done either immediately following the orientation session or at the Administration office at 425 Wells Road, Doylestown. All required registration materials must be submitted at time of registration. The following are required and will be kept on file:
- Membership Application: Pages 19-22 of the Dog Park Manual printed, completed, initialed and signed.
- Records: Copies of the following required documents must be submitted at time of registration:
- Dog License (yearly or Lifetime) or receipt from purchase
- Rabies Certificate (or veterinary record showing current status)
- DHPP or DHLPP (veterinary record showing current status)
- Bordetella (veterinary record showing current status)
- Orientation Completion Certificate – provided at conclusion of the orientation session
- Check payable to Doylestown Township or Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)