Section Photos

Find Information


Visit our Maps Page



Visit Penn Bid


Board of Supervisors

Visit our Board of Supervisors Page


Zoning Hearing Board

Visit our Code Enforcement and Zoning Page


Visit our Voting Information Page.



If you are moving the Township does not do resale inspections of properties, but we require by ordinance two items:

  1. The new deed to be registered with the Twp (in addition to being registered with the County Recorder of Deeds)
  2. A Move in Permit from the new owner to be filed with the Twp. In addition, a Move in Permit is to be filed by owners of rental property any time there is a change in tenancy.

Both forms are available at the Township building and by visiting our Forms for Download Page.

Stray Animals

The Bucks County SPCA admits stray animals in their shelter (1665 Street Road, New Hope, PA) 24/7, 365 days a year.

Join the Newcomers Club

The Newcomers Club of Central Bucks is a non-profit social, recreational and community organization established to welcome new residents to the Central Bucks area.  Monthly activities cover a variety of interests including book club, ladies night out, men’s events, TGIF happy hour, children’s playgroups and more.  Contact or 267-893-7735 for information.

Marriage/Divorce/Family Court Issues

Doylestown Township doesn’t handle any of these issues. You would need to contact Bucks County Courthouse at 215-348-6000 to be directed to the correct office.


Access News

The three most common news venues to follow Doylestown Township are:

  1. The Intelligencer
  2. The Bucks County Herald
  3. The Doylestown Patch