Section Photos



Visit or FORMS FOR DOWNLOAD page for the full scope of permit applications. Please call 215-348-9915 and ask for the code enforcement office if you have any questions.


Sewer:  Did you just hook up to public sewer? To set up a new public sewer account you need to contact Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority at 215-343-2538.  Click Here to visit their website for more info.

Water: Did you just connect to public water? Do you already have public water but need assistance? Visit our Doylestown Township Municipal Authority Site. You can also PAY YOUR WATER BILL online by clicking HERE!

Are you looking to connect to public water? Contact the Municipal Authority by calling 215-348-9915 to see if public water is available. If not, you must obtain a well permit from Township Code Enforcement Department and then obtain a fee schedule from the DTMA office and pay the applicable service/tap in fees associated with connecting to public water

Either way, obtain a plumbing permit from the Code Enforcement Office.

Hire a reputable contractor who is licensed by the Township. Meters may be purchased at the DTMA Office located at 425 Wells Road, Doylestown PA 18901/


Trash service is handled in Doylestown Township by private resident subscription. Click Here to visit our Trash and Recycling Information Page.

Employment with Doylestown Township

Check out our employment page for information about any open positions.

Volunteer with Doylestown Township and get involved in the community!

Doylestown Township has volunteer opportunities on many of our Boards and Commission.  To apply to Volunteer, send a letter of interest and your resume to  You can view the current vacancies on our Boards and Commission page.


Visit our Adopt a Road page to learn more about how your family, business or organization can Adopt a Township Road.