Ways and Means Committee Information
The Ways and Means Committee develops well researched information and analysis and makes recommendations to help the Township’s leadership make objective and transparent decisions that directly impact the financial condition of the Township. The Core Financial Objectives are:
- Provide a long-term perspective (multi-year outlook) for planning
- Provide short-term operating results reports
- Maintain stability of the operating base
- Effectively allocate tax millage
- Set rationalized capital spending levels
- Utilize a consistent, cost-effective financing strategy
- Identify measures to mitigate shortfalls
The committee meets the 4th Wednesday of the month @ 7:00 pm in the township building except July, November and December. Additionally there are 4-5 budget work sessions (Sept-Nov). All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Township financial documents and budget information/analysis can be found on this page.