- DTV is a full service Government Access Channel, providing residents of Doylestown Township with access to live and replayed Board of Supervisors meetings, educational programming and information about the services the Township provides to our residents. You can view DTV on Comcast channel 22 and Verizon Channel 31.
- DTV Programming Schedule:
- View Board of Supervisors Meetings live or on demand!
- If you are having issues with your Comcast or Verizon cable services please contact your cable company.
- Comcast: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/
- Verizon: http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/index.htm or http://fios.verizon.com/contact-us.html to help current and future residents with serviceability and any questions.
- DTV User Policy
- Please be advised that when you attend a Township Event or Board of Supervisors meeting we may photograph and/or video participants. This is for Township use only and may be duplicated in township publications or video productions.
- If you would like to contact DTV or our Telecommunications Advisory Board please send an email to email@example.com or attending a TAB Board meeting every 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30- 4:30
Phone: 215-348-9915 Fax: 215-348-8729 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Neshaminy Greenway trail, from the 202 Parkway to Upper State Road, is closed for maintenance until further notice. Please avoid the area and do NOT go around the barricades.